Shader Forge 1.38 is now released!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostMon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 pm

• Source code is now included
• Added node: Pixel Size
• The Scene Depth node now has a UV input
• Stencil buffer properties can now be exposed to the inspector
• Fixed a bug where time animated twice as fast while Shader Forge was open
• Removed unnecessarily compiled screen position interpolator
3dweaver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PostThu Aug 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Thanks for the update (and for including the source).

I can see the sourcecode.zip in the import list on the asset store but when I import it into unity I cannot locate the source code. Can you point me in the right direction?

Cheers!
TigraPolosatiy

PostFri Sep 01, 2017 4:06 pm

• Added node: Pixel Size
Can it be used for creating gausian blur shading(poisson-disc method etc..)? :)
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostMon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostMon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm

tzmtnh

PostMon Sep 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Josman

PostSat Oct 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi, I'm new in the fórums. I've bought Shader Forge plugin and when I import the plugin from Asset Store sourcecode.zip doesn't exist but in the Asset Store it does . Secondly, when I open Shader Forge, the screen shows that the version is 1.36 but I've dowloaded 1.38. I don't understand it!! . Please, could you help me?
biliousfrog

PostTue Oct 24, 2017 12:51 pm

I'm not holding out hope of a response but here goes...

After a few days of watching tutorials on Shader Forge and Amplify I decided that SF seemed like the better option (nicer UI, better workflow, etc). Unfortunately it seems to be borked in Unity 2017.1.1f1

Watching back through various tutorials and following along with them I'm noticing that various things no longer seem to work as expected. As an example the results of this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WXUelR ... Q5VTcdOhyl) are nothing alike. The lighting is closer to cel-shading, the gradient doesn't work, suddenly (for no apparent reason) it will work as per the tutorial then break again moments later. Currently I'm unable to change the texture - it updates in the preview but not within unity even when manually hitting the compile shader button.

Can anyone confirm whether or not anything is broken in 2017 or, perhaps, whether there's something simple that can be done to get it working again as expected?
rgarrett7

PostTue Dec 12, 2017 2:10 am

I was able to get through the first tutorial using Unity 2017.2.0f3. The user interface has changed since this tutorial so it took a little experimenting to figure it out. Mostly, I had to right click in the editor window to bring up a set of menus that led me to options that the tutorial was showing me to select.

Return to “Announcements”