Shader Forge 1.33 is now released!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostSat Feb 04, 2017 8:00 pm

• Added support for "alpha to coverage" blending
• Updated physically based lighting to match Unity's
• Fixed a bug when transforming from local to world and local to tangent
• Render platform Direct3D 11 more appropriately renamed to Direct3D 11 & 12
nalin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PostTue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 am

Thanks for this

Unfortunately it made my Unity (on Mac) really unstable and I had several crashes within 5 minutes, so I had to roll back to 1.32

One odd thing I noticed was that when I went to the example scene, a lot of the menu items were graded out i.e. even Shader Forge

I'll try and post the editor log if I can find it
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostSat Feb 11, 2017 3:46 pm

nalin

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 1:35 pm

No it was not a clean install, so I will try again.

BTW "Updated physically based lighting to match Unity's" - are there any more details on this?

thanks

Nalin
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostFri Mar 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Return to “Announcements”