Shader Forge 1.36 is now released!

Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostMon Mar 27, 2017 8:00 am

• You can now include custom .cginc files. Useful for calling functions in the code node
• Fixed a bug where the node browser was invisible on retina monitors
• Fixed a bug where the settings panel didn't get a scrollbar on retina monitors
• Renamed the incorrectly named "world space" vertex positioning to "local space"
• Added experimental "skip model projection" flag, for world space positioning
Waz

PostTue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 pm

I get that supporting betas is difficult, but now that 5.6 is in "final", a lot of people are using it.

Here's the fix I needed to stop it nullrefing:

Code: Select all

ShaderForgeInspector.cs
@@ -331,8 +331,7 @@ namespace UnityEditor {
                                 GUILayout.ExpandWidth(false)
                         });
                         Rect position = new Rect(rect.xMax - 16f, rect.y, 16f, rect.height);
-                  bool mDown = (bool)editorGUIMouseButtonDown.Invoke( null, new object[] { position, GUIContent.none, FocusType.Passive, GUIStyle.none } );
-                  if( mDown /*EditorGUI.ButtonMouseDown(position, GUIContent.none, FocusType.Passive, GUIStyle.none)*/)
+                  if (EditorGUI.DropdownButton(position, GUIContent.none, FocusType.Passive, GUIStyle.none))
                         {
                      Rect last = (Rect)guilayoutgroupGetLast.Invoke( guiLayoutUtilityTopLevel.GetValue( null, null ), null ); //GUILayoutUtility.topLevel.GetLast();
                      PopupWindow.Show( last, (PopupWindowContent)newSipp.Invoke(null, new object[]{s}) );

At least I think that's what the code was trying to do with that kludge.
Watulio

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 8:42 pm

I can no longer use Post Effect Shaders. It goes from either 100% the color I chose or entirely black if I use opacity clip below 0.5

Any fix?

Nevermind. I had to rename the texture asset to MainTex and that fixed it. Just in case anyone needed to know. it's how Graphics.blit works apparently
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostFri May 12, 2017 10:21 am

Waz wrote:I get that supporting betas is difficult, but now that 5.6 is in "final", a lot of people are using it.

Here's the fix I needed to stop it nullrefing:

Code: Select all

ShaderForgeInspector.cs
@@ -331,8 +331,7 @@ namespace UnityEditor {
                                 GUILayout.ExpandWidth(false)
                         });
                         Rect position = new Rect(rect.xMax - 16f, rect.y, 16f, rect.height);
-                  bool mDown = (bool)editorGUIMouseButtonDown.Invoke( null, new object[] { position, GUIContent.none, FocusType.Passive, GUIStyle.none } );
-                  if( mDown /*EditorGUI.ButtonMouseDown(position, GUIContent.none, FocusType.Passive, GUIStyle.none)*/)
+                  if (EditorGUI.DropdownButton(position, GUIContent.none, FocusType.Passive, GUIStyle.none))
                         {
                      Rect last = (Rect)guilayoutgroupGetLast.Invoke( guiLayoutUtilityTopLevel.GetValue( null, null ), null ); //GUILayoutUtility.topLevel.GetLast();
                      PopupWindow.Show( last, (PopupWindowContent)newSipp.Invoke(null, new object[]{s}) );

At least I think that's what the code was trying to do with that kludge.

5.6 will be properly supported soon! Thanks for the snippet :)

Return to “Announcements”