Shader Forge 1.36 is now released!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostMon Mar 27, 2017 8:00 am

• You can now include custom .cginc files. Useful for calling functions in the code node
• Fixed a bug where the node browser was invisible on retina monitors
• Fixed a bug where the settings panel didn't get a scrollbar on retina monitors
• Renamed the incorrectly named "world space" vertex positioning to "local space"
• Added experimental "skip model projection" flag, for world space positioning
Waz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PostTue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Watulio

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 8:42 pm

I can no longer use Post Effect Shaders. It goes from either 100% the color I chose or entirely black if I use opacity clip below 0.5

Any fix?

Nevermind. I had to rename the texture asset to MainTex and that fixed it. Just in case anyone needed to know. it's how Graphics.blit works apparently
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostFri May 12, 2017 10:21 am

Return to “Announcements”