Shader Forge 1.37 is now released!

Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostMon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 pm

• The 3D preview now runs much faster and is no longer capped at 40 fps (it is now 60)
• Fixed a bug that prevented SF from opening in Unity 2017.x
• Fixed a bug causing errors in the shader inspector in Unity 5.6+
• The post effect preset is now properly constructed to match Unity's OnRenderImage post-process system
• Fixed a bug that added unnecessary view reflection code to shaders
• Shader code is now using UnityObjectToClipPos(x) instead of mul(UNITY_MATRIX_MVP,x)
Ashely

PostMon Jun 26, 2017 10:19 am

I Update to Shader Forge version 1.0.37 but it will still be displayed as version 1.0.36 and will not be updated.
Please let me know the solution.
Acegikmo
Neat Corp / Admin

PostWed Jun 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Ashely wrote:I Update to Shader Forge version 1.0.37 but it will still be displayed as version 1.0.36 and will not be updated.
Please let me know the solution.

You're likely on an older version of Unity - make sure you have Unity 5.6 or later
irwit

PostWed Jul 05, 2017 9:45 am

Is this now a completely dead product? The forums get no replies for over a year now and no new features for maybe 2 years ?
limaoscar1

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 10:46 am

Well i don't know about updates , but i got reply's to questions asked. I know i would like some new nodes such as flip book that amplify shader editor has.
jeauger

PostFri Aug 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Version 1.37 still does not work with Unity 2017. I fixed one of the issue as I explained here : http://shaderforge.userecho.com/topics/ ... -201710p1/

The problem is, now there are some issues in a dll.

Do you have an ETA for the fix? We paid for this plugin because it was mentioned that it works in Unity 2017. This is sad to note that it has not been tested :/

Return to “Announcements”