Fresnel

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spaceunicoen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PostWed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Hi, I'm trying to implement Fresnel into my shader for a PBR texture but it keeps just effecting the color of my object instead of actually making the fresnel effect. What is the best way to make a fresnel effect on my object? Thanks in advance! :)
- Coen

Return to “Questions”