Changing shader values through the material inspector

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Utter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PostWed May 23, 2018 7:51 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to change the settings of my shader through the inspector. In every tutorial I've seen your choices for textures and values and such just appears in the inspector when you click on your material, but I just get these values.

But I want it to look like in this tutorial.

What am I doing wrong?

Return to “Questions”