Triangular style shader question

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
soulfire
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PostWed Jun 27, 2018 8:34 am

I would like to make this in Shaderforge
https://github.com/keijiro/Firefly

I learned how to create dissolve shader with gradients and color Ramps but I don't know how would I set this turbulent dissolving with triangles.

Also, is it possible to create normal of this effect to be vissible as 3D?
nuFF3

PostThu Jul 05, 2018 8:31 pm

soulfire

PostFri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 pm

nuFF3

PostFri Jul 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Return to “Questions”